ALFATEC Group would like to invite you to Croatian national booth at the CeBIT 2016 where we will present our new products: DWEM© – Data Warehouse Enterprise Modeler as well as social network platform for selling and purchasing DWEM© products – DWEM© Market.
DWEM© portfolio represents complete software solution and platform for the efficient and fast development of Data Warehouse and Big Data System.
DWEM© portfolio consists of several products:
- DWEM© tool – software tool intended for the quick development of Data Warehouse on any database type and in any IT environment. Using DWEM© tool with pre-built DWEM business models, industrial solutions and extractors – time needed for the implementation of robust DWH/BI system can be reduced up to 90%!
- DWEM© modules – complete business best-practice modules (DWH models), that can be easily imported to the DWEM© tool, ensures that whole process of mapping the DWEM© modules to a data sources is made quickly. DWEM© modules covers following business segments: Finance, Controlling, Sales and Distribution, Procurement, Inventory and Material Management, Human Resources, Production as well as Planning and Budgeting for every individual module.
- DWEM© Industry Solutions – software packages of individual DWEM© modules and ‘industry specific’ modules aimed to cover needs for analytics of a specific industry. At this moment, DWEM© Industry Solutions cover Retail, Wholesale, Distribution, Banking, Leasing, Hospitality, Bread-Making Business and Currency Exchange Business.
- DWEM© extractors – ready-to-use ETL extractors that represents predefined data mappings of DWEM© modules with ERP systems, as well as pre-built ETL procedures for extraction, transformation and load of data into Data Warehouse. At this moment, DWEM© extractors that are available are: Navision, Micros-Fidelio Opera, SAGE, POINT and Pantheon.
- DWEM© Big Data – unique software platform for the analytics of large amount of data from the open sources or any other data sources. DWEM© Big Data solution ensures numerous set of functionalities like Sentiment Analysis, Social Network Analysis, GIS Analysis, Lexical Analysis, Semantic Analysis, Language Recognition, etc. – and all supported by the strong machine learning platform. DWEM© Big Data is developed on a leading Big Data platform – Hadoop with the possibility of implementation on SAP HANA platform.
In order to present DWEM© product portfolio to the wide end user community, and at the same time to create unique market place where developer companies, software vendors or individual developers can offer DWEM© products to a large network of potential users – we developed DWEM© Market.
We are sure that you will recognize all the advantages, qualities and potentials of our DWEM© Product portfolio – so we look forward to see you at our booth D52, hall 6 on this year’s CeBIT which will be held from 14-18, February 2016.
ALFATEC Group LLCTop