Midsize companies have talent challenges that are similar to their larger competitors – but they don’t have the time, people, and resources to address them as quickly. Yet, as the workforce grows and becomes more dispersed, traditional reliance on disconnected systems of applications, spreadsheets, and manual processes is testing the ability of human resources (HR), operation managers and CEO’s organizations to keep up.
Those companies face a variety of challenges – from managing cash flow, supply chain and operations to taking care of remote work and employee engagement, all while meeting fluctuating market conditions and customer needs. They need solutions designed to help them streamline and achieve real-time visibility into spend, collaborate better with suppliers and ensure compliance. With the right business management software you can automate any part of your source-to-pay-process.
In the upcoming year data, automation, and artificial intelligence will be at the core of creating and delivering both employee and customer experiences. By sensing and anticipating users’ needs, businesses will be better equipped to provide the right products, services, and support at the right time. And for the long-term period, innovation-driven transformation is a priority.
Transacting and communicating digitally will inevitably become commonplace in e-commerce and across core operations such as supply chains and goods sourcing.
– Cloud analytics – reach your data from anywere, anytime or make an ad-hoc reports on the fly:
Solution combines BI, planning, predictive, and augmented analytics capabilities into one simple cloud environment. Powered by AI technologies and an in-memory database, it is one of the most advanced analytics solutions available today.
– E-commerce solutions for mid-sized and big-sized comanies:
With e-commerce business solution, you can:
– Extend your business with interactions through progressive Web apps, chatbots and messengers, or smart machines and devices
– Experiment with different touchpoints and screens without back-end constraints
– Accelerate innovation with technology and creative partners working in parallel on an openly accessible platform
– Produce new digital experiences that increase customer engagement and conversions
– Big Data solution for hotels – used for revenue management, room prices comparison and online reputataion tracking:
A unique, integrated, cloud-based Big Data software solution, intended for the data processing, integration, treatment and analytics needed by the hotel business for everyday operations.
BI/DWH framework that work both in cloud and on premise:
– The acquisition of data from all necessary data sources
– The integration of data in one central place – a data warehouse
– Data analysis fro the business user’s perspectice
– Distribution of knowledge gained from the analyses
Midsize businesses that want to adapt, grow, and expand will have to transform themselves faster than ever. From platform technology to data management and intelligence, companies can create incredible value by augmenting existing in-house capabilities and workforce skills with intelligent technologies such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, and robotic process automation.
Ask us for a perfect solution for your company!