We introduced CipherTrust Data Security Platform in order to secure your valuable data assets and enable organizations to securely adopt new technologies and improve the business thrives. The Platform is the next generation of data security, built on a modern micro-services architecture, cloud ready, and fuses the best capabilities from Vormetric and KeySecure.
These are the most important reasons why should the organizations consider migrating to the new CipherTrust Data Security Platform:
– New Data Discovery and Classification CipherTrust Data Security Platform offers data discovery and classification functionality for your business to get a clear visibility into where your sensitive data resides across on-premises, big data and cloud environments. It enables you to understand your business risks and automate remediation using a variety of CipherTrust Data Protection Connectors.
– Simplified Management Console – The platform provides a management console that streamlines connector administration with self-service licensing. From a single pane of glass your organization can setup policies and syslog/ SNMP alerts that can be integrated with your existing workflows and security information and event management (SIEM) syste
– Support for Transparent Encryption – CipherTrust Transparent Encryption delivers data-at-rest encryption, privileged user access controls and detailed data access audit logging. The agents protect data in files, volumes and databases on Windows, AIX and Linux OS’s across physical and virtual servers, in cloud and big data environments
– Adaptable Multi-cloud Security – The platform offers several options to securely move workloads to the cloud and hosted environments, and repatriate data back onprem, knowing that your data remains in your control
– Flexible Deployment Choices – CipherTrust Manager can be deployed either as a physical or virtual appliance with hybrid clustering for high-availability environments to ensure optimum processing regardless of the workload location (data center or cloud)
– FIPS 140-2 Validated HSMs and Connectors – CipherTrust Data Security Platform is designed to meet the strictest compliance requirements. Many of the data protection connectors are FIPS validated. In addition, the CipherTust Manager physical appliance is already equipped with an embedded FIPS 140-2 Level 3 HSM for a secure internal root of trust. Other options include virtual or physical appliances to use an external HSM as a root of trust
– CipherTrust Manager Appliance Improvements – The CipherTrust platform is built on a modern micro-services architecture for agile development using modular design. The CipherTrust Manager appliance provides Network Interface Card (NIC) bonding options for improved performance, and 2x1GB/2x10GB NICs for more scalable deployments
– Developer-Friendly APIs – The platform includes a range of products that enable developers to add strong security for data at the application layer to protect against threats without becoming crypto experts. Choices include tokenization, key management and encryption services accessible with REST, KMIP, or with Java, C and .Net bindings to PKCS#11 standard libraries. This solution also assures seperation of duties, because your IT team remains in control of encryption keys, tokenization rules and access policies
– New Centralized Vaultless Tokenization – The platform now offers vaultless tokenization, in addition to the vaulted tokenization solutions that were previously available. Both solutions offer tokenization via convenient RESTful APIs. Vaultless Tokenization includes dynamic data masking, multi-tenancy and stateless clustering of dedicated appliances that simplify deployments and reduces development to a single line of code for tokenization through centralized dynamic data masking templates
– Unparalleled Partner Ecosystem – The CipherTrust Data Security Platform offers an extensive set of partner integrations with leading enterprise storage, server, database and SaaS vendors such as, NetApp, Dell EMC, Pure Storage, Microsoft, IBM, Oracle TDE, Teradata, ServiceNow, AWS, Azure, Google Cloud and many more
To learn more about The CipherTrust platform please contact us!